Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Versa logged exercise duration

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I forgot to stop logging my time on my mat today in the yoga studion. How can I edit the time logged on my mat?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit does not allow an editing of the time. if it bothers you the only course of action would be to delete and manually record the mat time. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Fitbit does not allow an editing of the time. if it bothers you the only course of action would be to delete and manually record the mat time. 

Best Answer

Well this is awkward.

Fitbit does allow editing exercise duration, with the Win 10 app. It's the sole reason I keep the Fitbit app on my laptop. I edited a workout yesterday.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
So it can be done on the PC?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, if it is running the Windows 10 Fitbit app. If you click on the Yoga entry, there will be a pencil icon in the upper right corner. Select that, and you can change the start or stop times for the activity. I often forget to stop workouts, so this feature (which isn't documented) is a lifesaver. Best of luck.

Dave | California

Best Answer
I tried that but could never see the pencil icon no matter what I did!
Diane R. Eigner,VMD,MBA,CVPM,CHPV
.......*find your divine spark*
Best Answer
0 Votes

And you found it now?

Dave | California

Best Answer
no, it still won't show up for me 😪
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you using the web browser? This will not work, the Win 10 app on a Win 10 computer must be used. 

I had forgotten about this option. 

Best Answer
Thank you both so much. I forgot about apps on my Win 10 computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Surely this is ridiculous. Fitbit, can we please have this option everywhere? What's the point of not being able to update time or distance? Like now I have a workout in a static bike with distance zero. Already tempted to return the watch

Best Answer