Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face clock needs firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went to download a face clock and it says than I need to update my firmware. Both my phone, app, and watch are all updated. Just got there phone and there is no update banner.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Launcue. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your clock face needs firmware update. Thank you for confirming that your phone, app and watch are updated. I recommend doing the following: tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Clock Faces. Tap the clock face and check if there is a pending update. For more information about clock faces and apps on the Fitbit watch, please see these help articles: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? and How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch?

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the instructions. My iOS Fitbit app is up to date and no update is shown as a possibility for my brand new Charge 4. 

is this one of those moments when one has ta wait more hours or days until the servers pick up on the update? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lucammxi, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand your concern and would like to confirm that since you've just paired your new device, it may take a few days for you to see the option to update your Charge 4. I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

For information about updating your device, see How do I update my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps! 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes