Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about my return

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear  Jerson R. and the Fitbit Team 

I am sending the entire case chronological order:

1. After long follow-up with you undersigned received an email from  
    KYC FedEx@Cogent  on Nov 13, 2018, 12:56 PM  under subject line KYC Submission Reminder.
  1. Undersigned  has  sent  reply on Nov 13, 2018, 1:27 PM along with the scanned copies of the following documents  and a copy of the email was marked to support for your ready reference and noting
  1. Authorization Letter
  2. Passport Copy with address page
  3. Aadhaar Card 
  4. PAN Card  
  1. I have received another Email from  KYC FedEx@Cogent on Nov 14, 2018, 2:28 PM and they again asking for the same documents.

It is very much surprised that there are no coordination between FITBIT and Fedex as a result we are ( customers ) are suffering .

Please take the necessary action at your end arrange to delver the replacement by this week positively.

Best Regards

Suman

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity, edited format and removed personal information.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @sumanmukherjee1. Who is Jason R? Do you have an email address for him or a way to contact him directly? He will likely not see your post in this thread, It is best to contact him directly. 

Best Answer

Hi @sumanmukherjee1, thanks for visiting the Forums! Smiley Happy

Your feedback and comment is greatly appreciated but as @SunsetRunner mentioned, its best to contact our support team directly. I'll pass this information to our team, please keep an eye on your email inbox for more details.

Thanks a million for the help @SunsetRunner.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I am sending the entire case chronological order:

1. After long follow-up with you undersigned received an email from  
    KYC FedEx@Cogent
     <kycfedex@cogenteservices.in> on Nov 13, 2018, 12:56 PM  under subject line KYC Submission Reminder.

1. Undersigned  has  sent  reply on Nov 13, 2018, 1:27 PM along with the scanned copies of the following documents  and a copy of the email was marked to fitbit support  for your ready reference and noting

1. Authorization Letter
  2. Passport Copy with address page
  3. Aadhaar Card 
  4. PAN Card  

1. I have received another Email from  KYC FedEx@Cogent <kycfedex@cogenteservices.in> on Nov 14, 2018, 2:28 PM and they again asking for the same documents. I have resent the same documents to KYC FedEx@Cogent <kycfedex@cogenteservices.in> immediately. I received a phone call  ( Phone Number +911206106800) on 14th Nov 2018 at 18:08 IST and she  requested me to send the KYC documents and I told her that the documents had been sent twice to designated email ID and after searching the emails, she confirmed me that they have received the email and She told me “I am forwarding the same to respective team Member for necessary action.”

1. What a Fun : I have received the same email on today under same subject line  ( Attached herewith for your ready reference.  

It is very much surprised that there is no coordination between FITBIT and Fedex as a result we are (customers) are suffering.

Hence it is strongly suggested that a proper Investigation should be done  and necessary actin may be taken so customer should not be harassed any more  

Please take the necessary action at your end arrange to deliver the replacement by this week positively.

Best Answer
0 Votes

He sent the email from FITBIT customer support Team

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sumanmukherjee1. Can you reply directly to that email? That would be best. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Madam,

I am sending email on daily basis but till now issue is unresolved .

Best Answer
0 Votes