Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about water logging issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are several users in the Fitbit community, including myself, that are having issues with the water logging feature when syncing between the Versa devices and the app. When you put how many fluid ounces you've drank into the Versa (Versa 2 for me), it says "26 fl oz logged at 9:51am," for example. When you look at your water logged on the app, it has converted it to milliliters. My app is set to use fluid ounces. It has done this from the day I received my Versa 2 and does it every time I log water from the device. According to people from the Fitbit community discussion, people with various Versa devices and various phones are all having the same issue. We have reset our devices and made sure everything was up-to-date. Logging my water is what I use the most and really don't want to have to use another water logging app, or edit my logs constantly. Please, fix the issue.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @DayeW92, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not to be rude, but the "Fitbit Moderators" should probably quit replying to this forum until the bug is fixed. Your replies are useless and unhelpful. All they do is upset us all more. None of us are going to be happy until this is fixed. It's been over a month now. I'm no "techie," but I'm sure the issue cannot be that difficult to fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply is appreciated @DayeW92, sorry for the delay in responding.

Please note that my only intention is to help you out with this situation, sorry that my previous reply didn't resolved your concern but I wanted to assure you that we are aware of this and working to resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks for the feedback that was shared in regards the service provided, don't hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance. 

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes