Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup difficulties

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my first Fitbit and I pretty excited. 

I started the setup and it froze. So in trying to get it going again I have a locked Fitbit. So now I am trying to I stall again and I cant see the code because of my locked screen. And it's not installed all the way on my phone to unlock it. Help!! really frustrated 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Aminutz, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this and for a better understanding of your concern, can you please let me know if the display of your Versa 2 is asking you to unlock your device with your phone? In the meantime I receive your answer, please check our help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device?  for instructions of how to setup your device.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it asked to be unlocked by my phone. I tried but to no avail.  I called customer service  and they could not help me so I sent it in to fitbit. I hope they return it soon. ThanksSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your update is appreciated @Aminutz, my apologies for the delayed reply.

Thanks for troubleshooting this situation with me and for contacting our Support team prior to responding my post, I'm really happy to know that they provided you assistance to get you back on track. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around.  

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate. There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family!

Best Answer
0 Votes