Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback regarding Versa 3 quality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had fitbits for over 7 years. I bought the charge 3 when it came out. It kept having to be replaced. I finally bought the versa 3. In less than a year they had to replace it because the face separated from the frame. Less than a year later the same thing just happened. Now they want to say its out of warranty and offer me 35 percent off

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

That's the way when Google takes over competitors. They destroy their products. Period.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree 100% with the previous comment. I cringed when I heard google had purchased Fitbit knowing that the quality and service would disappear 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I 100% agree. Ever since Google took FITBIT the quality of the watches have been poor. Bought a Versa 4 less than 4 months ago and it either sends me false notifications e.g. you are 43,000 steps above your goal - have just woken up and my goal is fixed at 10,000. I am on a calories challenge in February and on the 28th after killing it - it resets only my calorie count. You go to FITBIT help and there is no resolution. I have been waiting for the resolution of notifications for 2 months. Would not be recommending someone to buy a FITBIT - hopefully Apple is better 

Best Answer
0 Votes