Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit Versa black screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa was not syncing correctly so restarted phone but no joy so went to settings on phone and selected shutdown. Now unable to restart watch. Have tried the 3 button reset but nothing happens. Phone is fully charged . 

Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Pigsy Rub the contacts with an alcohol and try charging for several hours. Then you can attempt hard reset using buttons:

1. Press and hold all 3 buttons until Fitbit logo appears (this may take up to 3 minutes)
  2. Release the bottom right button
  3. Wait until you feel strong vibration and release the other buttons.

You may need to attempt the reset a few times to find the optimal times. Trying holding the buttons longer, as long as it's needed for the vibration to appear. This may take a while.

You can set up the watch back to the Fitbit account by following the instructions on this link: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Pigsy Rub the contacts with an alcohol and try charging for several hours. Then you can attempt hard reset using buttons:

1. Press and hold all 3 buttons until Fitbit logo appears (this may take up to 3 minutes)
  2. Release the bottom right button
  3. Wait until you feel strong vibration and release the other buttons.

You may need to attempt the reset a few times to find the optimal times. Trying holding the buttons longer, as long as it's needed for the vibration to appear. This may take a while.

You can set up the watch back to the Fitbit account by following the instructions on this link: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes