Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Versa - Battery Life Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

I got the FitBit Versa a month ago, and the battery life was fantastic. It would last 3 or 4 days. All of the sudden, it does not last more than a day and half. I use it about the same amount every day, or I did not add any apps to it. I also turned off All-Day Sync to help, and there have been no improvement. 

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

I purchased my versa the end of July I begin having battery issues with it just like all these other people. Fit bit did send me a replacement. I received it yesterday. But honestly, I don’t hold out much hope that this one will last much over a month either. In that case, as  it is still under warranty,  will I continue to get replacements until my warranty is expired next July? At that point am I just out of luck like all these other people?

Best Answer

@Raelrea It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear about your Versa's battery issue and for the delay in my response. Your device is covered under Fitbit's warranty policy so if you have any issues you can contact our Support team and they will help you. Still hopefully you won't have any other issues with your device. How has your Versa battery behaved for the past few weeks? Is it still working fine? You can check the warranty here if you want to have more information.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes