Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 2 - Fastener Rings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Team,

My Fitbit Versa 2 fastener rings (silicon) are broken. I bought my device in November,2019 and it is under warranty. I am unable to find it Fitbit official site and Amazon. Can you please advise how can I get the replacement. Is that covered under International warranty?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I tried to get information to replace the silicon ring and was told my watch is not under warranty so I'm out of luck. Fitbit should at least sell these replacements as it seems to be a problem. So now I have to buy a new watch? Not great customer service. I know I can buy on Amazon but I don't need 6 different colors. So frustrating!

Moderator edit: format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DEMEO99  since you're out of warranty, my Plan B is to use a pony tail band from the dollar store. Most stores have the small silicon bands used for hair and in so many colors. I've gotten a bunch of clear ones and some colored ones to put on my Fitbit when I wanted a bit more color on it. You should try there.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hilarious!!!!! I did the exact same thing!! Mine didn't even come with one and my longer band's ring fell off in a week! Love this!❤❤

Best Answer