Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 2 won't respond to swiping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 13-year-old daughter was thrilled to receive her Fitbit Versa 2 on her birthday in February. It worked fine for about a month and then she began to have problems. I thought it was because she was just learning to use it. With frustration mounting on her end I began to look into it. She is right, there is something wrong. You can't swipe to get to the other apps. The only thing she is able to see is the clock and calories. Upon visiting your site I see others have experienced this problem as well. Would you please guide us as to how to fix the watch. You will have one very excited kid if we can get it working again. I look forward to your guidance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have the same issue, i have a fitbit versa 2 and the screen wont swipe. Its stuck in night mode and wont respond to any swiping. 

Ive resetted, tried syncing with the app several times (even changed the night mode on my phone several times) but nothing changes. 

Ive been having this trouble for several days. Sometimes is actually responds and when im finally able to turn of the night mode it works fine again. 

But today seems to be the day it won't even partially responds again and its really stuck now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can try restarting it.  Hold the button in for 10 to 15 seconds and then let it go through the restart sequence. 

That worked for me, though only temporarily, I eventually went into my settings and changed the Screen Awake from Automatic to Manual - that's what worked for me.  I now have to tap the screen or press the button to get the screen to display, but no more unresponsive touchscreen(at least for the last 40 hours)

If this doesn't work or you need the Automatic Screen Awake feature to work, your best bet is to call customer service and see what they can do for you.  Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, for some reason it worked long enough to have the night mode turned off. But its stuck again.. right now i must have restarted the device 50 times. And removed and reinstalled it from the app on my phone. 

This is very frustrating. 

Ill contact support. ive only had this one 2 months now. Been loving it up until this point. 

Best Answer
0 Votes