Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

my Fitbit Versa 2 has just stopped working randomly and now showing a fuzzy coloured screen. Have tried resetting/syncing on the app but nothing seems to be working

please could you help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Charlotteansley 

I understand you have already tried restarting your Versa 2. I’d try it a couple more times. It certainly wouldn’t hurt. Just hold down the button on the side of the Versa 2 until you see the Fitbit Logo then release the button. You should feel the Versa 2 vibrate meaning the restart is complete. If this screen is still not correct try changing the clock face through the Fitbit app. Preferably to maybe the original clock face that came with the Versa 2 or another clock face made by Fitbit. 
😃 Please let me know if restarting or changing the clock face resolved the issue and answered your question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just now have started experiencing the same problem. My Versa 2 has been working fine today and then all of a sudden the screen started going haywire, similar to a computer monitor that’s on the outs. I have tried restarting multiple times and have changed the clock face multiple times. Funny how it’s happened 4 months after the 2 year warranty. Is this a known issue? 

Best Answer