Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 3 not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit versa 3 has been working fine till this morning when suddenly the Fitbit logo was flashing on the screen, then it froze and went to a black screen and not it just keeps vibrating and won't do anything. Is there something I can do to fit this problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Megan0428, it is nice to see a new face around. 

Thanks for sharing all the details related to your situation, let me provide you with some steps. 

Please try doing a set-up of your device with your phone. By doing this, you will allow your Fitbit to be connected and search for any firmware update pending. You can take a look at this help article to better know how to do so: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Esuardo, 

I have a similar problem. My Fitbit Versa 3 was working fine until this morning. I woke up and put it on charge while I had a shower... 

Went to put it on and the screen was blank. Tried pushing the button and nothing. At first, for some reason,  I thought maybe the button had got squashed...?? and stuck on...??? 

Hours later.... I have just managed to ???turn it on???? but all it is doing is a really slow blink of the fitbit logo and vibrating when logo goes off the screen. I Have force stopped the app on my phone, turned the bluetooth off and back on, but it can't find my watch and pushing the button on the watch does nothing, pushing and holding the button on the watch does nothing.  

Any suggestions????? Or is it stuffed, through no fault of my own?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes