Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa Lite Calorie Counter Not Accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to either disable the calorie counter all together so that it doesn't count during the day AND doesn't count during exercises? If not, is there a way to reset everything somehow so that it counts calories more accurately? 
Please don't explain the BMR calories to me because I understand how it works and that is why I am asking a separate question because in previous posts people seem to be asking questions related to accuracy because they don't understand that it is counting BMR calories. My issue is the amount of calories it counts during an exercise. I turned on a workout once but didn't end up working out. In less than 30 minutes it said I burned 350+ calories while literally sitting down and talking. My BMR is 1300cals and my average hourly cals at rest are usually 60-100 so there's just no way that's accurate. I also don't get spikes like this when not tracking exercise. So now I just don't trust the whole calorie counter all together and would love to completely disable it or at the very least somehow reset everything or update something so that it fixes the issue. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Would be helpful to see screen cap of that 350+ cal workout summary.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes