Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa Lite not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get my versa lite fitbit to syn and show notifications very disappointing. I have tried everything after reading messages in the community for my Fitbit at this point I'm ready to get rid of it, so aggravating and annoying. Please help.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @4urdavis  Whatphone are you using? Is it on the Supported Devices List  ?

Try all the suggestions in THIS  Help Article on syncing problems

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@4urdavis I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community and appreciate the time spent trying the troubleshooting steps before contacting our forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa stopped syncing and won't show your notifications. I totally understand how you feel about this. I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after following the troubleshooting steps that suggested @NellyG.

In addition, I'd like you to try the steps that are listed in this help article. These steps are helpful in order to fix the notifications issue.

Keep @NellyG and me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi after the fitbit versa got through updating and me being very frustrated  about the issue it is now working for now and praying that it continues to work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have a Fitbit Versa Lite which my wife bought me. I am fairly good with computers and software, etc.  I cannot sync it and it is driving me crazy.  When I look under settings in my Samsung Edge phone (fully compatible in terms of software and operating system), the phone says it is synced, but the Fitbit app does not.  I have tried turning off and on 3 times as suggested. After 2 HOURS of trying I am ready to give up.

Best Answer
0 Votes