Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa Screen Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have a Versa that is about 3 months old. It's been working great - I really love it. 

I bought this when my Gear Fit2Pro quit working. 

The other day it started having screen problems. It got odd vertical lines, and was going dim. I did a little quick research and followed the steps - restarting, etc. That seemed to fix it.

Last night is happened again, but worse. I've done restarts, and two factory resets, to no avail. 

It did update the firmware properly. 

Are there any other troubleshooting steps I can do? 

Thanks,

Jeff

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Here are some photos of the issue

After Factory Reset and UpdateAfter Factory Reset and UpdateAfter Factory Reset and UpdateAfter Factory Reset and UpdateAfter factory reset, during updateAfter factory reset, during update

Best Answer

Hi @FFBPhoto That is not good at all. I will flag a moderator to help you as you have done all the troubleshooting steps.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you! 

Best Answer

Hi! My fitbit is doing the same thing and the customer support did nothing to help me even though I followed all the troubleshooting steps. Please let me know if you find any answers!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @FFBPhoto and @nicknee. Hello @NellyG.

@NellyG Thanks for being around to help! @FFBPhoto and @nicknee, thanks for sharing everything that you have tried to get the Fitbit working and sharing those pictures.

@nicknee I could see that you have already gotten in touch with our support team once again and that they have assisted you on the matter! 

@FFBPhoto Our support team will be reaching out to you directly. Be sure to keep an eye on your email's inbox, spam and trash folders for their mail. They will be more than happy to help you.

Feel free to let us know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I just started having the same issue 2 days ago. I restarted my Versa and it is still doing it.

IMG_5467.JPGIMG_5468.JPG

Best Answer

Contacted Customer Support and went through the steps to reboot and they determined it was not fixable. Since it was still under the 1 year warranty, they are shipping me a replacement tracker. I used the online chat for support so I could send them a picture of what was happening. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @CherylDH.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Glad to read that our support team helped you out and sent you a replacement Fitbit. Thanks for trying all of those steps and posting those pictures.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users, perhaps something will pique your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi mine just started doing this same thing today. Yes I am in the water every day, but it's supposed to be good for up to 50 meters. It's less than a year old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes