Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa ... VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my third Versa on 02/08/2019 through Amazon.  It suddenly stopped reading my BPM so I called customer service and went through all the steps.  Finally, customer service "Stephanie" told me that I was now eligible for either a refurbished replacement or 50% off a new Fitbit product.  I've owned this Versa (this is my third) for less than 5 five months.  The BEST Fitbit could do was offer me a refurbished Versa.  What kind of customer service is that?  It would be nice to hear from someone at Fitbit Customer Service who could help me understand why a Fitbit watch less than 5 months old (barely older than 4 months) does not require a new replacement, not a refurbished one.  PLEASE help me understand.  I am incredibly disappointed.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Did you try Amazon where you bought it???

Also did it have a warranty on amazon? That where you need to check. No way can Fitbit warranty a seller on amazon.  Not just Fitbit either. Most products dont support sellers on amazon

Now if you bought it directly from Amazon its a different story. You need to look into this and buyer beware

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes