Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa and app not logging same active hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased a Fitbit Versa. Today it stopped tracking my heart rate for at least 5 hours. I didn’t realise straight away. There was no flashing lights. I eventually managed to get it working. When I synced my watch with the app my watch shows that I have 11 of 11 active hours but my app is only showing 7 of 11. Looking at the forum this seems to be a common problem with the heart rate sensor and the active hours. Looking at the active hours this has been ongoing since last year. What are Fitbit doing about this? I wish I had looked at the forum first as I may have considered buying something else. I have had several Fitbit and love the app but what’s the point if it doesn’t do what it says on the tin. I am now concerned that it is just going to stop working, mine is within the 1 year warranty. I have only had it about 2 months but this shouldn’t be happening  when it is only 2 months old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Melanie-R. I am sorry for the delayed response.  

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing with the Hourly Activity Goal on your Fitbit Versa not matching the app information. I would like to confirm that we’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

Thank you for being a Fitbit customer, I totally understand how you are feeling as you love the app and would like to continue enjoying the Fitbit experience without any issues. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I understand your concern, please don't hesitate to contact us back if you experience any difficulties with your device. We will be happy to help. 

Regarding the issue you experienced, heart rate can be affected by a number of factors at a given moment. For more information about it and how to improve its accuracy, please see this help article: How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device? You can find the complete troubleshooting steps in this help article: Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes