Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa losing time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i purchased my fitbit versa in may, first few weeks all was fine but since then it is losing time. once synced time is correct but by end of the day its nearly 2 hrs behind, spoke with fitbit tried everything they said ie. resetting, deleting app and reinstalling, but still the same 😕 now sitting in a draw and back to using my alta! just think £200 is alot of money to pay for a watch that doesn’t tell the time!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@joaka Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! sorry to hear that your Versa isn't keeping the time. Thank you for following our Support team suggestions. Have you tried doing a factory reset on your Versa (go to settings, about, factory reset). You can try these additional suggestions. Finally if the issue persist do contact our Support team back to request further assistance.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
hi thanks for replying, i’ve tried all these thing unfortunately it still lost time after about 20 minutes.🙁

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@joaka thank you for the update and sorry for the delay in my reply. Since the issue persist then the best thing to do is letting our Support team know about this. You will get an email from them so they can further assist you.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes