Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa not detecting heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa for close to a year now, it has been working perfectly. The last 3 days it has stopped sensing my HR. I proceeded to do my troubleshooting including reseting the watch on numerous occasions but to no avail. Charged it fully and still not picking up HR. Thought it might be condensation so put it in rice for a few hours thinking maybe that might solve the problem but still to no avail. In South Africa there isn't any service centre to take it to for assessment. All the normal functionality are still working but its becoming evermore frustrating to figure out what is happening. During my exercise today, the HR was not detecting anything whilst on my wrist. 10 minutes into my work out it started detecting however only intermittently then stopped. 

Please help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@BafanaRSA welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it stopped tracking your heart rate. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. After this, monitor your Versa and see if it tracks your heart rate properly again.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Juan, thanks for trying to assist in my troubleshooting. I have tried all 4 recommendations but to no avail. My Versa still doesn’t track my HR. I’ve tried troubleshooting the past 3 days. Would you have any other recommendations?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@BafanaRSA I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes