Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa package feedback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ordered my Fitbit versa on April 30 with priority two day shipping. It’s now May 8th and i haven’t received it yet. Fitbits best advice is to contact usps and track my package. It is impossible to get ahold of the post office. The problem is that it has been sent back and forth countless times between two post offices. There is something wrong with the tracking barcode and it won’t be delivered. I’m not even excited about getting it anymore. I want mother one sent or a refund and I can’t get any help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Gloegrl12 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry about the delay in the shipping. I totally understand how you feel about this.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they contacted you via email regarding your package. Please reply to their email in case you have more questions.

Thank you for your help @Odyssey13!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello and welcome to the forums @Gloegrl12 

Fitbit has little control once the package is in the hands of the USPS. You said the package is going back and forth between two offices, so why not call the post office supervisor for that district and see what they can do to track down your Fitbit. Your local postmaster should be able to get you the contact information and assist you with this. Sorry this happened, but the post office is the one to contact about this.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I live in a major city and the post offices are busy. I have tried calling several times and submitting a lost mail request with no answer. I paid several hundred dollars for a product I’m not receiving. So yes, it is fitbits problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gloegrl12 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry about the delay in the shipping. I totally understand how you feel about this.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they contacted you via email regarding your package. Please reply to their email in case you have more questions.

Thank you for your help @Odyssey13!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I emailed this morning and have not heard back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes