Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa screen has come away

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

can anyone help my Fitbit versa screen has completely come away from the base bit (if that makes sense) it all lights up and that but it just doesn’t light the main screen anymore (it did). I’ve brought other smart watches but I love my fitbit can anyone suggest anything is it fixable?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Whels2208. I´m sorry to hear your Versa screen has come away from the base. 

I noticed that you already got in touch with our team and that they are already assisting you. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2 screen has also detached from the base.  I put a rubber band around it to hold it, but that's only a temporary fix. 

Can I use glue to reattach it?   What do you suggest? 

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our community @LakeMurray. I´m sorry to hear that your Versa 2 screen detached too. 

Some users have used glue to reattach their watches but maybe someone can help you and advise with this. I´ve seen on other threads some advise from other friends.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s not very helpful. Does Fitbit recommend gluing it? Is there a certain type of glue?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi the same thing happened to me I brought it to a phone shop that repairs phones and they glued it for me. But if u get onto fitbit they will replace the watch face if u send them photos of the damaged watch.

Hope this is some help to you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! You were very helpful!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your comments @LakeMurray

Fitbit doesn't recommend changing anything of the watches, that's why I suggested to see if someone else can advise you something. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. You can check the Limited Product Warranty.

Thank you for your advise @SunsetRunner.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes