Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa screen now black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa started having problems this morning. It started with the touchscreen not working when I went to silence an alarm. Then it started moving through apps by itself and flickering through the stats without me touching it. I reset it using the buttons four times with no results. The touch screen still was not responsive after each reset. I also charged it and downloaded the newest update to my iPhone and synced the device. I reset it again after that and it was the same. The clock still worked and the buttons responded but you can't select anything without the touchscreen. Shortly afterward, the screen developed purple, vertical lines down the watch face. Now it is completely black and unresponsive. I am charging it again to see if anything changes. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, try a Factory Reset. Click the link and you will have all the needed information. Remember, when it's possible in your case, to sync your Versa with your phone before doing that so you will not loose any data. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, try a Factory Reset. Click the link and you will have all the needed information. Remember, when it's possible in your case, to sync your Versa with your phone before doing that so you will not loose any data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried a factory reset several times with no change. It’s gotten worse since this morning and appears to be fried. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact Customer Support

Best Answer