Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa stopped turning on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

My Fitbit Versa (about 4 months old) has a blank screen. I had charged it last night and I even wore it for about half an hour this morning after it was charged. And the next time I look, it has a blank screen and I cannot power it on for some reason. I tried charging it again, but it is unresponsive. I am trying to look for options here, please help me out!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried restarting it by pressing and holding the left button and bottom right button together for 15 secs (until you see the fitbit logo)? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried restarting it by pressing and holding the left button and bottom right button together for 15 secs (until you see the fitbit logo)? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

@SnehaHouji It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Versa is not being responsive and it's not turning on. I would like to follow up and would like to know if the restart process that shared my friend @N8teGee shared, helped you to get your Versa back to life since this is a great workaround that has been helpful to users.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit Yes, that worked. I assumed the restart is just left button long-hold, i forgot it's 2 buttons combined which causes the restart. Its up and running now. Thanks @N8teGee @JuanJoFitbit

Best Answer

@SnehaHouji I'm so glad to hear that your Versa is working properly now. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes