Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Runner app request ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I'm setting up my son's Fitbit Versa and get the following message popping up all the time and I don't know how to get rid of it: "To continue using For Runner please visit kzl.io/forrunner and enter this code: [XXXXX]"

I don't want the 'For Runner' app, which would cost me $1.99. 

I this app a default app ?  I don't believe I've added any apps in the set up process so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@LucVersa it's not a default app. You can uninstall it from within the Fitbit mobile app. Open the Fitbit app on your phone, tap on Versa and go to Apps. Tap my apps and scroll down to for runner. Uninstall.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for trying to help @Marrrmaduke.  But using the Fitbit mobile app and going to the Apps section, looking for in both the MyApps and All Apps tab, there is no "For Runner" app that I could delete.  Any other suggestions ?  Should I reset the Versa and start set up from scratch ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LucVersa I assumed it was an app. It might be a watchface as well. Just go to watchfaces and install one of Fitbit defaults. 

ETA: Yes, it is a watch face. Please see the pics.Screenshot_20180805-040636.jpg

Just pick and install a clock face by Fitbit...Just pick and install a clock face by Fitbit...

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes