Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay support for Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Team,

Could you please suggest when would google pay be supported in versa 3 as fitbit pay is not supported for my banks.

Thanks & regards

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

This is a big one... I live in Canada and literally one major bank supports Fitbit Pay. Please, please, please add Google Pay soon. thank you!

Best Answer

Hi there @jagendramishra and @LisaCanada, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing your suggestion. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

We're definitely always working on adding more banks to Fitbit Pay. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought a versa three today and I want to know if Google pay is going to be available in the near future. If not I will be returning the device. I cannot even believe you have a service as terrible as fitbit pay. I didn't even think anyone would make a smartwatch without Google pay support. 

Best Answer

@GDMint wrote:

I didn't even think anyone would make a smartwatch without Google pay support. 

To be fair, not even the Apple Watch supports Google Pay.

Best Answer

That's apple though.... That's pet much expected out of them being Google's only real competitor

Best Answer
0 Votes

Google are buying fitbit but it is still in final phases of completion.  Just don't go thinking that as Google will soon be in charge they will automatically bring g pay to fitbit watches.. android Wear and fitbit os are completely different systems, any new features will have to developed and then certified for use with banking protocols, this will take an unknown length of time.

I got around the limited bank options by creating a Curve account (not sure what countries they are available), you just tie it to your main account and it draws money from that account automatically when you use the curve card.  Works perfectly so far for me.

At the end of the day if you have bought it on the pretense that because Google is taking over they will put g pay on it, you may be slightly disappointed. 

Best Answer

Does anybody that actually work for Fitbit come in here and answer these questions?? Just wondering

Best Answer

This is the primary reason I've not purchased a Fitbit. I want one, but this is a requirement for my next smartwatch purchase. Ugh

Best Answer

That's because they have apple pay on theirs amd have for quite a few devices now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes