Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google assistant keeps disconnecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • My Google assistant keeps disconnecting from my Fitbit versa 3. I have to reconnect again in the app and then moments later it's disconnected again. This means I am unable to use the Google assistant. I am using an Android device. I've been facing this issue for the past month or so. I've already reset my Fitbit to the factory settings but unfortunately this didn't help the issue. Is anyone else facing this issue and does anyone have a solution to the problem? 
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@SaraOdessa , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. Our team is aware of this situation and is working on a solution for it. 

Should I receive further information, I'll be more than glad to inform you over here. 

Thank you for your patience and comprehension until this gets solved. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

Yes please do post here, as I have been having the exact same issue and would like to know when this has been resolved! Cheers

Best Answer

Hi All, a new version of the Fitbit App is releasing starting today - once it appears in the Store for you try and see if it resolves the Google Assistant disconnect problem.

It could be a week before it is fully available. No announcement of content has been provided yet.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes