Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR not tracking/lights stopped flashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi fitbit community. My fitbit is acting up since yesterday. It started with the battery draining up over night while it was fully charged the day before, after charging it, it read the incorrect time and date and wouldnt read my heartbeat. I rebooted and did all the trouble shooting suggested online, eventually it started reading my heartbeat but it was incorrect because at rest it was reading 180bpm. I synced it in the evening and only then did the date and time change to the correct one. It didnt record my exercise activity in the morning. I charged it to full last night and this morning i woke up and battery is at 0% and time is incorrect and no heart beat reading.

The HB comes and goes but its incorrect most of the time. What could be the problem, its only 8 months old and shouldnt be doing this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sposethu You are right, it shouldnt be doing that! Try a Factory Reset (settings app on the watch and scroll down to About). Then set it up again and see if the issues have been resolved. If you continue to have problems, please come back here.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sposethu You are right, it shouldnt be doing that! Try a Factory Reset (settings app on the watch and scroll down to About). Then set it up again and see if the issues have been resolved. If you continue to have problems, please come back here.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @NelyG, the solution you gave me didnt work. I did the factory reset, deleted my device from the app and loaded it again. It took long to setup the device and i left it over night. This morning when i woke up to check if its done, my versa is dead and it wont even charge anymore. I dont know what went wrong with the setup and if my versa is now dead forever. Its only been a few months and i am really frustrated now.

Best Answer
0 Votes