Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New features?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my Versa for about a year now. Since I got it, there was one single software update release and to be honest, I didn't feel it added any significant functionality for me. I still can't reply to text messages, there's still no Hebrew support, I am still having issues with notifications (sometimes they would stop showing at all and then come back, or if I restart my phone I get tons of old notifications), there is still no "do not disturb" mode, time doesn't automatically update when arriving to a different timezone, pretty much the same watch faces or watch faces I need to pay for, and the list goes on. 

What's up, Fitbit? Are you seriously investing in Versa? The only reason I'm keeping it for now is because I don't feel like spending money on a new watch so soon, to be honest.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, I would suggest to place your post in the Feature Suggestions Board, which is especially created for these kind of requests. Click the link and you will see on top of the screen on the right side "Make a new suggestion", press that and enter your post there.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have already posted these in the new feature suggestion forum. This post is more about asking what is really being done over there at Fitbit. I see that they're busy releasing new products but how about maintaining the existing ones? A single release in a year? 

Best Answer
0 Votes