Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received your Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone ordered a rose gold/peach and have it arrive already? I don't know if I should order from Fitbit and have it come April 13-20 or Best Buy and have it come on April 16th... And I really can't wait!

**update**

!!! I just ordered it from Fitbit.com!!!Smiley LOL

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
1,203 REPLIES 1,203

@hhaines13, I generally have great experience with FedEx. The Versa was apparently shipped through FedEx Smart Post (I was unaware this existed), which means they partner with the post office for delivery. Oddly, my shipment started with FedEx in Indianapolis and then went to Mississippi for a transfer to the postal service on its way to Nashville. That sounds like a brilliant roadmap of efficiency. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Definitely not good if Fedex adds delay, hhaines13!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@taijituI am actually directly from Pilsen. However, my thin wrists are not compatible with large bands, so I am in the same situation as you are. 🙂

@songbird1329: You nailed it! All thumbs up!

Best Answer

Everybody could have waited until the official release date and given up the oppertunity for product early.  Fitbit is doing the best they can.  They have a new product.  With manufacturing, ordering and logistics to worry about.  They also have retailers who move a lot more product, than they do direct, to make happy as well. Customer service reps never have the right information.  

Has anybody ever waited in line for an apple product release?   Now that’s a serious joke. 

Best Answer

@BobledI get your point, we are talking about a watch after all, not a kidney transplant. And yes, frustrated people do not look at things with especially open mind. But this is not really about Fitbit screwing up the pre-orders (though it is - fair to say - quite striking). The frustration comes from the fact that nobody from Fitbit transparently communicates with the customers, who pre-ordered the product. That is the main and sad point. And it is not so much to ask!

You are mentioning "official release date" - there is no such thing. Fitbit says "April", that is all. The fact that some retailers are stating 16.04.2018 is one thing. In my country they are stating different dates. And some have already shipped the product(s). 😉

Best Answer

@wizaard to be fair in our country all the stores come late to the party with preordering and as far as I know, the only story actually for sure selling the Versas is Alza, they probably just screwed up with when they ordered. It really angers me that Alza gets black and peach tomorrow, but the other base color, silver, is like completely left out. I just hope my Fitbit order ships before the 23rd April which Alza estimates, or I'll be really mad lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Customer service should be the easiest part of the experience, not the most frustrating.

people who stand on line uncomplaining for the latest Apple product do so because that’s what Apple told them to expect.  They’ve made a decision that the effort is worth it.

Fitbit, on the other hand, is dealing with a frustrated customer base because of poor planning, unmet expectations and lack of communication.

most of the customers will still buy the Versa, but ... well, it gives you reason to re-think your loyalty to the brand.

Best Answer

can i just say that the fact people just in the other topic complain and return it before it even started while still getting the device in advance while others which want to use just the Versa would have way more joy from it but have to wait because these people simple get it first only to return it is just really sad

Best Answer

It’s also frustrating that people have placed multiple orders because they want to see which one ships first or which one is the best color.  All this ties up product that could be going to a frustrated customer. 

Best Answer

They've just emailed me:

Hi Andrea,

We are more than happy to assist you regarding the order for your Fitbit Versa. We'll do our best to get this solved.

Upon checking our database we were able to confirm your order and we noticed that the device is on backorder since the moment the order was placed. We'd like to let you know that since is due to the pre-order for the new watch. To answer your question, we'd like to let you know that in a purchase, we don't charge the card until the order is ready to be dispatched, once your order is ready you'll noticed the payment was taken and you'll get a separate email with the tracking information for your Versa.

We hope this information works to answer your question and rest assured that we're working as fast as possible to get your watch with you!

Remember that we are always here for you, so if is there absolutely anything else for us to assist you with, just let us know and we'll be more than glad to do so.​

Sincerely,
Weimar R. and the Fitbit Team

So...I ordered special edition lavender vowen color and it's a backorder!! 😭😭😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I contacted fitbit and they are telling me shipping on or before 3/14 for the rose gold. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rmday1, do you mean 4/14?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally arrived!Finally arrived!

Best Answer

Beautiful, Katsoar88! Thanks for sharing- one of the clearest photos I’ve seen yet! When did you order your model?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered on 3/17, it shipped out 4/6 and I got it today

Best Answer

Haha yes. Sorry. 

Best Answer

E8D04E33-7D88-4CE3-B0BA-F1D17DBA7E23.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered the Versa rose gold/peach and black/black on 03/18 . Received the black/black on Monday. Called today to inquire about the rose gold/peach and they told me it's back ordered for another 3 weeks. (Note: I know I'm not at the 4 week mark yet, I'm on vacation next week and wanted to check on the shipment).

Customer service told me that I could "cancel my order and replace it when I get back from vacation with expedited shipping." ...... uh, excuse me? It's not only going to be late shipping on a preorder, but you now want me to pay extra for shipping as well? 

Considering ordering from Amazon since theirs releases on April 16th, but worried theirs might end up backordering as well. 

Best Answer

@Atharia @Mads17 Agreed. I feel like Fitbit keeps a lot of things to themselves and won't tell us anything about our package except for a very very vague and broad 2-3 weeks or whatnot. And when you actually contact them, they take like 10 minutes and then say: 'it will ship in 2-3 weeks.' I ended up contacting Fitbit at least 5 times and canceling my order because Best Buy (the third party company I bought from gave me more answers) very disappointed. If I need to use so much effort in ORDERING A PACKAGE on Fitbit, sorry, I just won't do it. I love Fitbit but they need to get better customer service. 

Best Answer

I originally ordered the peach/rose gold from Fitbit and I decided to cancel last week because I heard on this forum that orders were supposed to start shipping but even after the 4 week mark, they haven't. So I called Fitbit 3 TIMES each time I got the '2-3 week' talk and I could tell that I was going to get it after the release date. Now that it's back ordered for 3 weeks and the release date is next Monday, I'm happy I canceled and ordered from Best Buy. I talked to a Best Buy agent earlier because I was afraid the backorder on Fitbit.com would affect my order. It doesn't. I still get it next Monday!

Long story short, I suggest ordering from 3rd party sellers, it's ridiculous to say this but I can trust them more because at least when they tell me the date I get it, I get it on that day. I do believe Fitbit will get better, they always do, but as of right now, I'm still buying from 3rd party sellers:)

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

Best Answer