Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Null and steps Undefined

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today is my first full day with my Versa.  It has been working great all day.  I just got back from a 35 minute walk.  Synced it with my phone and now the versa is reading HR Null and Steps Undefined.  I've taken it off and put it back on ... still not working...any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@darlajfarrell Are you using a 3rd party clockface? Change it to a different one in the Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

Mine started this today too! I restarted the fitbit and reinstalled the app with no luck.  It's still tracking all my steps ect but just not displaying on the screen. Love to hear a solution...its not even a week old!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem everything resets to 0. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for posting that I was thinking of doing what you did but if it does not Solve the issue it’s not worth doing! Mine is only one and a half days old!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started doing the same thing today too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

I was also having this issue but I saw that my clock face had an update available. Since I installed the update, everything seems to be working correctly now. I'm hoping this lasts!

You can update your clock face from the fitbit app. 

Best Answer

Mine started doing this yesterday too. Still glitching today. I just changed my clock face so hopefully that helps

Best Answer

I changed my clock face and it works fine now. It seemed to fix the problem.

Best Answer

Hello can you please tell me how do you change your clock face?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My clock didn't have an update available but once I picked a new clock face it fixed the issue right away.

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI, 

Mine started this two days ago too.  I have tried several times to reset it, but to no avail. The steps are being counted, and the heart rate is being recorded as you stated, but it is just not showing up on the home screen.  It is extremely annoying when this is the reason I purchased the Versa.  Hope we get an answer soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@darlajfarrell Are you using a 3rd party clockface? Change it to a different one in the Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks.....this worked great. 😃
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  This worked great. 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

Steps undefined

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Try doing a reset of your versa and then syncing it with your computer or your app.  See if that works. 

Darla

Best Answer
0 Votes

After trying many ways, I read to change the clock face, which worked. Thank you for your input.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This thread was REALLY helpful!  Changing the clock face immediately fixed the problem.  I just wanted to note that I was able to then immediately change it back to the clock face I was using when the problem arose, and it is now working fine AND I have my favorite clock face back!  🙂

Best Answer
Thanks
..that is good to know!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't want to change the clock face as it is a Fitbit one.

so why do you get undefined steps? yet the app on the phone 

shows total steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes