Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate monitor issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hopefully someone else is having the same issue...Over the last 2 weeks my heart rate monitoring on my Versa is no longer functioning correctly. It will either not work at all and just display a blank rate or “- -“ depending on which watch face I am using. Alternatively it will display a ridiculously high rate of anything from 150-190bpm. I have tried turning off and on the heart rate function, disconnecting the watch from the app and even a hard reset. 

My last resort was to connect the Fitbit support team, firstly via Twitter who advised me to again try all the steps (mentioned above) again, once this didn’t work they opened a case.

However after a 4 day, 1 email a day conversation they concluded:

We'd like to share that our development team is working on a resolution for this issue but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products“. 

In my opinion this is no resolution at all and considering my Fitbit is still covered by their Fitbit Limited Warranty as the watch was bought in Europe (2 year warranty) they should be offered to repair or replace. 

I’m hoping this isn’t just a unique case to my Versa and more a software issue?! 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I have the same issue.... No heart rate since monday... I thought it might be related to the recent update, but even after a factory reset it doesn't do anything...

Best Answer
0 Votes