Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last two mornings my versa 2 has been unresponsive until I reboot it .  The button works fine (as does Alexa) but the watch will not scroll to any screens and stays on the home screen.   Once I reboot (by holding the button down) it works fine for a while.   Any ideas on how to fox this?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Same here! Just had issues with it this morning when I couldn’t get the alarm to turn off. I’ve tried rebooting by holding down the home button, but it doesn’t help. I can’t even put in my pass number to unlock it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to hold the button down for a while for it to reboot.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ugh, I am having the same issue. It mostly stays black. Occasionally I get the home screen to work but I can swipe to the left. 

Rebooting didn't do anything. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've read in other threads about the Versa (not the Versa 2) that when this happened, people ultimately had to contact customer service and send them a video of the Fitbit not working. Then they would receive a shipping label to send their device to them for repair or replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How long is a while? I stop when I see the Fitbit logo, but it doesn’t help. I’ve been able to get it to work long enough to get my passcode in, and a swipe or 2, but then it stops. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10-15 seconds or so for me
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, that’s what I was doing. It’s weird because sometimes it works, but for the most part it doesn’t, and it only started this morning. I’ll see how the day goes before contacting CS.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted cs through chat. They didn't even ask for a video. Immediately offered a replacement which I should receive in a week. I don't even have to send the old one in. I was told to keep my band and charger though.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Must be nice.....they had me do a reset.....will see in the morning if it still freezes.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​
Best Answer
0 Votes

No changes.  Opening another ticket

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good plan. I already contacted them Wednesday night. They’re sending me a replacement since it’s still under warranty. 

good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

well they wanted me to send mine back to them and after they look at it said they would send another.   Would have been 2 or 3 weeks so I returned to Amazon and bought a new Garmin.  Good luck all 

Best Answer
0 Votes