Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate data between app and website is different

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some strange reason, this has only started today.. I am getting two completely different looking graphs between the App and the dashboard?

I want to see my peaks but I can't even scroll across on the heart rate graphs in the app to see the current day?!

I've restarted my phone and my versa to see if that will work but it's just not happening!Graph on AppGraph on App

Graph on DashboardGraph on Dashboard

Any clues?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Emwaah A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear about the issue with your HR data and thank you for troubleshooting this. This is odd. Make sure that your app is up to date. Also log out from the app, restart your phone again and log back in. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @AlvaroFitbit!

That worked! For a second haha!

Thought all was good after the troubleshooting idea you had and I got this After log out, restart and log inAfter log out, restart and log in

Brilliant! Then I thought I'd go out of it and go back in and see if it was still the same and got this again...Like a nanosecond laterLike a nanosecond later

It's stubborn!

Best Answer
0 Votes