Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. Versa keeps losing steps.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive had my versa a few days now sometimes when it syncs it has taken away anywhere from 1000 to 3000 steps. For example say my step count is 13,600. I check my app because I do a lot of challenges with friends, it syncs and takes away 3,000 steps on both my app and my versa leaving me with 10,600 steps (but does not effect my challenges those steps are not missing.....)  then Ill get my step count back up but then when it syncs it goes back to the same number it was before 10,600...I deleted the app re downloaded it turned all day syn on turned it off nothing works... I payed for a app that syncs my apple health app and fitbit but deleted it because I thought that was causing the problem but I still have issues with my steps disappearing and remaining at a certain number. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Caitlan93 Just to make sure de-link Fitbit app and the 3rd party app you purchased. Keep an eye on your stats for the next few days. Make sure to check Dashboard on Fitbit.com as it reflects the state of your data on Fitbit servers. Just in case, reboot your device by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo appears.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Caitlan93 Just to make sure de-link Fitbit app and the 3rd party app you purchased. Keep an eye on your stats for the next few days. Make sure to check Dashboard on Fitbit.com as it reflects the state of your data on Fitbit servers. Just in case, reboot your device by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo appears.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Hello, I don't use a third party app but an having this same problem. It has never happened before and I have been using Fitbit for years. Right now I have the versa, and tonight for the first time it started "losing" steps when I synch. So I got up and walked some more, hit 10k again, synched, went back down to 9500. Repeat. Any ideas what is going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing. Losing steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had 8500 steps after an exercise class this morning.  As of 2:24 this afternoon, my steps have gone down to 1220 and that's down from the 1400-something I saw about 30 minutes ago. What gives?  This is actually on my watch, not on any app....

Do or do not. There is no try.
Best Answer

My Fitbit versa losing steps too how do I fix it? I already tried all the answers that are posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes