Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Reminder

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On a previous FitBit device there was a step reminder that alerted me if I had not yet taken 250 steps in that hour. I relied on it constantly and am quite surprised not to find it on the Versa 2. Please consider adding it in the next update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

It is there on Versa 2.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My old Versa would vibrate to let me know but my Versa 2 I just got only shows the message if I happen to look at it. How do you turn on the vibration?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It should be vibrating too.  Can you feel a vibration for a silent alarm?  If not, maybe you have all notifications turned off?

You could try setting the vibration strength to "Strong" in Settings - scrolling right (swiping  left) from clock face.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was set to normal. IllI try it set to strong.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The solution I needed was in Android general app notification settings. Fitbit had no privileges. Your suggestion got me looking deeper.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try free SimpleClock, it has 40 minute and 50 minute Steps This Hour reminders on the watch.

They can be enabled and disabled independently directly on the watch. Eg silenced if in a meeting.

It also shows the number of Active Hours

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/b3d7fabf-4cb1-4e58-9253-19697ce22800

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My hourly activity reminder stopped working four days ago when I first starting losing steps.  Not losing steps now but I'm not getting my notifications 10 minutes before the hour when I have not reached my steps.  I have reinstalled, reset all my notifications, resynced etc but still nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Which Clockface and version do you have installed?

Did you recently update the firmware in your Versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Readable Stats clock face which I've had for about 8 months and have not recently installed any new updates on my Versa.  I just kept uninstalling, reinstall, resync set up notifications.  Any thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know why Readable Stats is not performing properly.

You could test SimpleClock which has reminders to move at 40' and 50', it also shows the number of Active hours in the day, starting from midnight.

This would enable you to see if it is a watch problem or a clock face problem.

As the settings for the reminders are controlled on the watch in SimpleClock there would be no need to reinstall anything.

Have a look at the description and documentation to see if it meets your needs.

Best Answer
0 Votes