Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Shutdown My Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone please tell me how to shutdown my Versa from my watch, please?

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

On my Versa I see that to turn it off Some say go to settings and then  account but when I go to settings and click on it all I get is notifications and inspiration, help please!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine doesn’t say about. It says notifications and inspiration.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!! My versa froze and I couldn’t get to the menu option and this did the trick! Thank you so very much!!Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Versa was working great and I was getting all of my notifications but today I can’t get my emails, phone calls or text on my watch. I have tried everything! Anyone got any ideas on what I can do? Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, my versa is stuck at the screen asking me to download the app.  I have done so, repeatedly.  The app is not linking to the versa since I factory reset during the server crash today.  I have tried the 3 button reset with no luck.  Any advice is

@SunsetRunner wrote:

No, Terri, you can not Shutdown the Versa from the App.  I would try the Restart several more times and if that doesn't work, you will have to go with a Factory Reset using the 3 button method described below since you don't have a display. This will return the tracker to the way it was when you unboxed it and you start all over again.

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely , the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, my versa is stuck at the screen asking me to download the app.  I have done so, repeatedly.  The app is not linking to the versa since I factory reset during the server crash today.  I have tried the 3 button reset with no luck.  Any advice is appreciated.

@SunsetRunner wrote:

No, Terri, you can not Shutdown the Versa from the App.  I would try the Restart several more times and if that doesn't work, you will have to go with a Factory Reset using the 3 button method described below since you don't have a display. This will return the tracker to the way it was when you unboxed it and you start all over again.

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely , the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought the same thing.  There is actually 2 different places that say "settings".  You want to swipe your home screen until you see settings.

I used to be able to shut it down just holding the left button 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much very helpful I was scared thinking ive messed up

Best Answer
0 Votes

my Fitbit doesn’t allow me to go to the settings:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

It shuts down that way but it doesn't completely turn off. The battery still drains when it is shut off. Is there a way to fix this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yo late
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried doing that. Unfortunately, my Fitbit Versa 2 does not have the "about" option under settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU

Best Answer
0 Votes