Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I adjust the Versa 3 speaker volume?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone, 

Is there any way to increase Versa 3's mic volume? The call volume is extremely low making it difficult to receive calls on the device.

Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Kangan, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

To adjust the speaker volume, tap the speaker icon > - icon or + icon. For more information, see: How do I use a voice assistant on my Fitbit smartwatch?

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello there @Kangan, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

To adjust the speaker volume, tap the speaker icon > - icon or + icon. For more information, see: How do I use a voice assistant on my Fitbit smartwatch?

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you wanted to know about speaker volume on a phone call. Here's what I have worked out.

When you answer a call on your Versa 3 there is a speaker icon on the top right of screen which you can press and use to increase the speaker volume by pressing + while you are still on call.

Note speaker volume resets each time so you have to do it each call.

Hope this helps

Versa 3 taking me from user to technician 1 sync at a time
Best Answer

There is no way to turn it up, why why fitbit will not fix this is beyond me.

Best Answer

I found the ultimate solution:  I disabled the feature as useless.  Even at the highest volume level I can't hear the caller.  And, no, it's not muted. I'll stick with using my bluetooth earpiece.

Best Answer

"Note speaker volume resets each time so you have to do it each call."

Well that's just silly... you should be able to set it and forget it, not have to turn up EVERY time. What a pain but I still love the watch 😀

Best Answer

100% agree.

Best Answer

:hundred_points: Agree with this gentleman. What an absolute pain. Great watch but what a ball ache

Best Answer

Thank you for your response @MarreFitbit. Although your response may have been seemingly resourceful when the devices newly launched, it's very sad that fitbit hasn't successfully acted on adding a much needed feature based on trailing comments. 

There needs to be a settings option to set a desired call volume level for all calls. Devs need to understand that more often than not, fitbit device is used to answer calls when we're not in a luxury to grab the phone to answer. And, that's not a time when the users would want to fiddle with button sized on screen icons.

That probably is the reason why your suggestion has zero upvotes after over 18 months. Please fitbit, act on it. Don't force your users to answer calls at 'almost inaudible' volume level and put them through the hassle of adjusting it to 'barely audible' every. single. time.

Thank you. 

Best Answer