Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the different stats during an exercise on my Versa 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Afternoon, 

Is it possible to change the activity display on the Versa 3 at all please?  Specifically, if you when swimming, you can I'd rather see the number of laps I have completed rather than the elapsed time. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @NerdThing. Welcome t the Community Forums. 

Please note you can customize the stats shown on the screen:

1. On your watch, open the Exercise app.
  2. Swipe through the list of exercises to find the one you want to customize.
  3. To customize the stats, swipe up to see the exercise settings. In the Show stats section, tap TopMiddle, or Bottom to choose the stats you want to see.
  4. Return to the exercise screen, swipe down until until you reach the exercise screen with the play icon.
  5. Tap the play icon to start the workout.

Nevertheless, please note that at this time the real-time laps on Versa 3 are not available. 

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Please add swim lap counting to Versa 3. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @NerdThing. Welcome t the Community Forums. 

Please note you can customize the stats shown on the screen:

1. On your watch, open the Exercise app.
  2. Swipe through the list of exercises to find the one you want to customize.
  3. To customize the stats, swipe up to see the exercise settings. In the Show stats section, tap TopMiddle, or Bottom to choose the stats you want to see.
  4. Return to the exercise screen, swipe down until until you reach the exercise screen with the play icon.
  5. Tap the play icon to start the workout.

Nevertheless, please note that at this time the real-time laps on Versa 3 are not available. 

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Please add swim lap counting to Versa 3. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes