Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a 24 hour clock on versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Believe me I have been through settings profile, clock formats, units.... I cannot find a way to convert to the 24hour clock. Can anyone provide a step by step guide?

I have looked on the previous post but there does not seem a way to change it

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Thechook and welcome to the Help forums.  You make this change on your web dashboard at fitbit.com.  Login to your account at fitbit.com.  There is a gear icon in the upper right.  Tap or click on the gear, then Settings in the dropdown.  You will be on your Personal Info page.  Scroll down to Clock Display Time and change it to 24 hour.  Once you set this, it becomes an Account Setting.  Any new device will automatically be on a 24 hour clock.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Thechook if your clock face looks at the global setting, go to your settings on the web and change it to 24 hour.

How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Now if you have chosen a watch that doesnt look at global settings, they may have their own option for 24 hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Thechook and welcome to the Help forums.  You make this change on your web dashboard at fitbit.com.  Login to your account at fitbit.com.  There is a gear icon in the upper right.  Tap or click on the gear, then Settings in the dropdown.  You will be on your Personal Info page.  Scroll down to Clock Display Time and change it to 24 hour.  Once you set this, it becomes an Account Setting.  Any new device will automatically be on a 24 hour clock.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Lzeew thank you!!! Taken 5 years to sort that xxx

Best Answer
0 Votes