Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I restart my Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think my Fitbit Versa needs to be rebooted.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Happy to help, @Dukescorrado. Tap here for instructions on restarting the Versa. Hope this helps!

Best Answer

Hey @Dukescorrado, welcome to the Community and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? If you keep having problems, please be more specific about what you are experiencing so we can better assist you.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

This link does not tell how to restart. It literally says do not put items in the sensor because it can damage the devise. How do we actually restart it? Mine has not tracked my heart rate for 3 days now and I just got it brand new in November. 

Best Answer

Hi @AprilmaeR.  What you read is correct and very important. Do not put items in the sensor. Sorry you had problems with the link. Scrolling down that page, you would have see the photo below. Simply put, to restart the Versa, press the left button and the right bottom button until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. If you still have problems after a restart, turn your Versa off ... wait 5 minutes ... then turn it back on by pressing any button.  Instructions are here.  You may have to tap Versa to get its specific instructions. 

Please let us know if this helps.

70D0ACDF-658B-4CF3-8990-3611DDE14D6D.jpeg

Best Answer

I cannot press any buttons to restart my watch as I do not have any buttons at the back of my fitbit versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ClaireSull , the buttons are at the sides of the Versa. To restart the Versa, press the left button and the right bottom button until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Hope this helps. 

FFC9F010-7469-43B8-84BA-621B537B40A1.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ClaireSull, do you have a regular Versa or a Versa Lite?  The restart procedure is different for both.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good point, @DramaQueenDiva 

To restart a Versa Lite, press the button at the left for 10 seconds until the Fitbit icon appears. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit not work , dont know why, i charge and only show fitbit logo n the behind no signal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the fitbit service centre at jakarta?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the fit bit service centre at jakarta indonesia?thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

the what - i got the symbol but need to know whats next

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @mariaw-59 - If you contact Support, they should be able to help you. Tap HERE

Best Answer
0 Votes