Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I setup weather on my Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There's a weather app on the watch and when I click on it, it says no location information and to go to the mobile app to set up weather - I can't find it anywhere on the app or online?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

Hi @SunsetRunner - It is a little confusing. If you go into the account tab on the app (upper right corner of the main screen), then into the Versa settings (just touch the picture of the Versa), then into Apps. Just scroll down to the weather app and go into permissions. Just be sure that Location is turned on. Let me know if this explanation isn't clear. Good luck!

Best Answer
Thanks, maybe I'm doing something wrong then because the only thing listed in my apps is 'my fitness pal' from when I have the CHARGE 2 - is there a different fitbit app for the versa?
Jayne
Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner and @Ozzie65 thanks for stopping by.

Regarding your inquiry, to set up the Weather app:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap or click Apps.
  3. Tap or click the gear icon next to Weather. You may need to scroll down to find the app.
  4. By default, the Weather app shows your current location, which cannot be deleted. Add up to 2 additional locations you want to see in the Weather app.
  5. Sync your watch with the Fitbit app. It can take a few minutes to see the updated list of locations on your watch.

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner. Perhaps some screen shots will help. 

First, it is critical that you select Versa. This ensures that you will find your way to the apps available for the Versa .

84A215FB-7645-4272-AAE3-B02D632050B8.jpeg

Next, select Apps. 

209F3222-D37E-45F0-8CFA-3E8485AAC6C8.jpeg

Then, tap All Apps and scroll down to Weather. If you cannot find the Weather app in All Apps, there is a search function. You can use that. Please let us know if this works out for you. 

06975EC2-1615-492F-B382-7F55303C87EB.jpeg

Best Answer

Thanks!Someone knows what’s going on!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know you’re telling the truth because I have looked for the weather app on my Fitbit app and there isn’t one! HELP! Someone, help!

Best Answer

Hi Jayne - I finally figured it out thanks to the images below.  No one mentions you do this on the phone.  (I went to the computer app).  In the Fitbit phone app, look for the tiny picture of your watch where the battery charge is.  Press that (for a good second) and it will open the window shown below in the pictures.  From there it's just like the pictures.

The pictures posted by Carol B

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Thanks for the feedback, @pdiana1123 . I’ll make sure I specifically specify where you start - app or online -  in future replies. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t know. Please do not ask me this again. Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it synchs w weather channel if you have it in your phone. Im new to this but it only seems to give you temps if you've just synched it. I could be wrong, I often am. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I got the app and the right location but the temperature is completey wrong?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm Stephen.

Can I ask something?

My fitbit versa can't cognize my current location.

When I try to add my city, it's not show anything.

What should I do?

Please help me.

Thanks. 

Best Answer

My first Fitbit and I can't set up the weather app. There is no where on the app to follow these instructions. Please help!!! Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no gear next to the weather icon. So confusing. This should be easier. The consensus seems to be this is an issue for most, setting up the weather app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all the above and my Weather still doesn't work?

Best Answer

Just got my fitbit versa lite- so excited. How do I get the weather app to appear and how do I set it up?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know how to change from Celsius to farenheit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

On your phone go to Fitbit versa app then find Fitbit icon and click on it. Then go to Apps - weather and click on gear icon. First line shows Celsius if you click on it it gives you and option to change. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I, too, have done all the steps, but it still shows no locations on my Versa 2. I'm wondering why the instructions work on some and not on others. 

Best Answer