Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 battery draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I fully charged the watch this morning to 100% with in 4 hrs it is completely flat. This has happened twice now. I only have the square magnetic charger that came with the watch. All other devices charge great from the same USB port. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Bigmo1962. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

Are you using Snore Detection? If so, please note that the Snore Detection feature does impact your device’s battery, so we recommend charging your device to at least 40% before going to bed. For more information, see How can I use my Fitbit device to detect snoring and noise levels while I sleep? 

In addition to the tips and recommendations provided by @Guy_, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Bigmo1962 - firstly make sure it is charging by pull down on the watch to see the level. This will ensure you are getting the correct information.

If it does decline to 0 in 4 hours, charge and restart the watch from the watch Settings menu. Shutdown and wait for 10 seconds before restarting. If it gets hot while charging stop immediately.

Also try with the phone Bluetooth switched off to see if it lasts longer.

If nothing fixes it get it replaced under warranty, it may be damaged, possibly from water getting in.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Bigmo1962. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

Are you using Snore Detection? If so, please note that the Snore Detection feature does impact your device’s battery, so we recommend charging your device to at least 40% before going to bed. For more information, see How can I use my Fitbit device to detect snoring and noise levels while I sleep? 

In addition to the tips and recommendations provided by @Guy_, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes