Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit versa 2 is dead. In the app it says it has no battery but I can’t charge it. I got a red  battery sign on the display. I cleaned the backside but it still doesn’t charge. What can I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @MarkusP. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please make sure you've followed all tips and recommendations provided here Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Regarding the battery level on the Fitbit app, note that it updates every time you sync. That means that if your watch hasn't synced yet, your app will still show the battery percentage of the last sync. 

Once you charge your Versa 2 make sure to sync and you'll see that the percentage on your Versa 2 will match with the one on your Fitbit app.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I tried all of this but nothing happened. The clock is totally dead. Nothing happened in the app either. The clock was connected to the charger the whole night. Is there something else I can do?
Kind regards
Markus

Skickat från Outlook för iOS<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same exact thing. I've looked all over the internet for answers. But they only repeat themselves on trying to charge it. IT WONT CHARGE!  I even bought a new charger thinking that would help. Nope! Good luck getting a real answer on a reset

Best Answer

Same here.  If you are out of warranty being that your device is over a year old.  You will be offer a discount on a new device. Good luck getting an answer that will help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can do like I did and call the company and then they will tell you that your warranty is no longer valid.  They will offer you a "discount" to keep you in the family.  DONT DO IT.  This is my third fitbit.  Total waste of money.  They have all died before 3 years.  They will not stand behind the quality of their product.  They just want you to buy their next upgraded model.  

Best Answer
0 Votes