Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I start a warranty claim for my Versa 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my versa 2 on December 1. Brand new in the box, my wife purchased it in November, it stopped working today, customer service said it was broken, when they then said it was not eligible for refund instead 35% discount. A 6 week old product is not covered. Then I Am hung up on and disconnected from chat and phone calls

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Rparent  if purchased from Fitbit directly, the return window is 45 days from date of purchase. Some retailers, like Costco, have a longer period of time in which to return for a refund. Once the window has closed, you need to work with support to resolve whatever the issue is. What happened to your Versa 2? 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @Rparent. Welcome to the forums. @Odyssey13 Thanks for stopping by to help our new member.

@Rparent Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about your Versa 2, and your interaction with our Support team. I apologize for this experience and rest assured this feedback will be passed along to prevent a similar experience from happening in the future.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, we provide refunds to any order purchased from our Fitbit store that is within 45 days. However, you can try contacting our team one more time to see if anything else can be done to bring you back on track. Please use this link to get connected with them, and keep an open communication with them.

See you around.

Best Answer