Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track basketball?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I track basketball?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Wasabi1066, I would recommend using the Multi-sport mode on your Versa and tracking it as a "workout".  The workout option is designed to track any sport or activity.  Once it syncs to your app you can edit the name so that it is logged as "basketball" on your activity logs.

To do this, on your Versa swipe left until you see the Exercise option, then swipe left until you come to "workout" .  Tap the screen, then press the bottom right button to begin.  Don't forget to end your activity when the game is finished.

If the workout option is not available on your Versa, you will need to add it via the app.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Wasabi1066, I would recommend using the Multi-sport mode on your Versa and tracking it as a "workout".  The workout option is designed to track any sport or activity.  Once it syncs to your app you can edit the name so that it is logged as "basketball" on your activity logs.

To do this, on your Versa swipe left until you see the Exercise option, then swipe left until you come to "workout" .  Tap the screen, then press the bottom right button to begin.  Don't forget to end your activity when the game is finished.

If the workout option is not available on your Versa, you will need to add it via the app.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, that helps a lot

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow that informative. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The first rule is to love this game. I mean, if you love following basketball matches, then finding a channel for tracking basketball won't be a problem.
I love tracking basketball, and I love playing this game.
Not only that, but I even have my favorite player, Keldon Johnson.
For me, he is an example worth being pursued.
He is a great forward with killing instinct, and he is the main reason I started playing basketball.
If you also have a player you love and admire, let us know.
I wish you the best; stay safe, and have a wonderful day!

Best Answer