Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust screen brightness on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

screen on my very new Versa seems to be getting dimmer.  is there a brightness adjustment?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes.  Go into Settings on the device and you will see Brightness.  It scrolls to normal, dim, auto, and max (or bright).

Basic (disintegrated), Ultra, One, Surge (returned), Flex, Charge, Alta, Charge 2, iPhone 7 Plus, Macbook Pro, iPad Pro.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Yes.  Go into Settings on the device and you will see Brightness.  It scrolls to normal, dim, auto, and max (or bright).

Basic (disintegrated), Ultra, One, Surge (returned), Flex, Charge, Alta, Charge 2, iPhone 7 Plus, Macbook Pro, iPad Pro.
Best Answer

thank you, very easy once i knew where to look

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't find "BRIGHTNESS" under settings. Am I not looking in the right place?

Best Answer

There is no brightness in my settings!! What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

On your watch swipe across to the settings and the brightness setting it is there its the first one top of the page all u do is u click it the brightness how bright you wanted to be 

Best Answer

Tried to follow directions. No luck.Could not get the screen brighter.Then my band broke!!! So putting the new one on,I must have pushed the right combination of buttons to show me the sun and moon symbols!It worked!!!😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Better lucky than good!
I have had no problem with brightness. Swipe to settings and brightness pops up.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t get the Brightness out of Dim.  I touch on Brightness ( which is not in bold) and it won’t change to BRIGhT

Best Answer

It will not move.  Stays on Dim

Best Answer

I have the same thing.  Several settings are no longer selectable including brightness, screen wake, DDD.  So now my watch won't turn on with the wrist and it's super dark, going to need a hotfix for this last patch is seems because this is really bad.

Best Answer

My brightness will no allow change either.  It is set on dim.  Also the Screen Wake mode is set at manual, and not in bold.  I can't change this either.  First I noted this problem was after I changed the clock face to the new blood oxygenation face.  Not sure if that changed it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see the word Brightness but the word is faded out . Nothing happens when I click on it.  Anything else I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it on my Versa also. Brightness is dimmed out and it can not be changed. Looks like I need something that really works as advertised.

Best Answer
0 Votes