Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the Analogue/digital clock?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a new clock face for my versa 2 which I'm happy with and the default 'always on' clock face was digital.  Today I scrolled through a few of the settings, added a card to the wallet... when I'd finished the default clock had changed to analogue and I can't for the life of me get the digital one back. How do I do it please?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Annie__B Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the details mentioned. If you would like to do any changes to the clock face, please go to the clock face's settings by doing this procedure: 

- Go to your Fitbit app > tap on your Versa's icon 

- Tap on Clock faces 

- Once in you're in your clock faces, please tap on the three dots in the right corner 

- Tap on Settings and you'll be able to manage the settings of the clock face 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank for replying. I knew what to look for because I'd chosen digital before but I couldn't for the life of me find it again, then a couple of days there it was!  So I've already done it thank you.

Best Answer

@Annie__B Thank you for getting back. I'm glad to hear that you've already changed it. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Thank you Silvia.
Best Answer

Hi have the same problem somehow I when I changed faces I have my selected face then instead of digital  clock I have an analog clock, I I changed to some of my other faces but do not see the 3 dots.  Please help if you can, thank you

Joyce K.

Best Answer
0 Votes