Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable Haptic feedback in Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possibile to disable all haptic feedback, leaving the vibration for notification and alarms?

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @elbax69, nice to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are looking for an option to turn Off the haptic feedback of the Fitbit Versa. So far there is not an option to disable this feature, you can only control the intensity from Normal to Strong.

If this is something in which you're interested, I would like to invite you to visit our feature suggestion board, feel free to contribute with your vote and comments, it would be nice to have your feedback here.

See you later and keep participating.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @elbax69, nice to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are looking for an option to turn Off the haptic feedback of the Fitbit Versa. So far there is not an option to disable this feature, you can only control the intensity from Normal to Strong.

If this is something in which you're interested, I would like to invite you to visit our feature suggestion board, feel free to contribute with your vote and comments, it would be nice to have your feedback here.

See you later and keep participating.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's incredibly annoying. Sometimes I put my arm under my pillow to sleep and the constant haptic feedback wakes me up. It's on sleep mode. I am not happy with my versa at all. Versa 2 was better. 

Best Answer
0 Votes