Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix syncing issue with Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 was not syncing and I was not receiving my phone notifications.  (I guess there is an updated version for the Versa 2)  

I had to uninstall my device.  Reinstall my device.  Turn my Bluetooth off then back on.  And now it is working the way it is suppose to.  (I get phone notifications, the weather and it is syncing)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @champ2019, it's nice to see another post from you here in the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the steps you took to solve the syncing difficulties you were experiencing with your Versa 2. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too.

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @champ2019, it's nice to see another post from you here in the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the steps you took to solve the syncing difficulties you were experiencing with your Versa 2. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too.

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this and it’s still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, 

It looks like you could answer my question, I am really discouraged because of the syncing probem, I had to reboot the Versa 2   and uninstall and install again the app already 2 times since I got it and I got it for christmas! (not even a month) I would like to know if there is any way I can fix this problem, because if not, I am thinking on returning it. I wouldn't want to return it because I like it very much, but I need to be able to rely on my Versa2 with the notifications and tracking my training. This is the main reason I got it. 

I read something about  All-day sync option, but I cannot find it in the app. 

Please, Please help me fix this problem 

Macolandia 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have the same problem, please let me know if you find a solution, thanks😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wish I had a good answer for you. I’ve had my Versa 2 for about a year.
This is not my first time to have issues. I wish I had returned mine. I
encourage you to return it because it doesn’t appear that there is any fix
to the issue. It’s VERY disappointing. --
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer