Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent text messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new Versa.  Everything is great other than the texting.  I may get one out of 20 text messages.  I've turned notifications off, restarted my phone, turned them back on.  Tried powering my versa off and on.  I've tried using different texting apps like message and message+.  Nothing fixes it.  I may receive one then we are right back where we started.  I'm using a Samsung galaxy 7. Firmware 32.33.1.30, fitbit app version 3.12.1.  Occasionally I will get the message on the app the service is not running and a restart is necessary.  This usually gets me one text if I restart twice. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Emilykt.

Congrats for your new Fitbit Versa. I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties to receive text message notifications. Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

If you haven't done it already, please follow our troubleshooting steps on this article.

Whether this doesn't help, you can set up your Versa as a replacement watch by doing the following:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1578699716940.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes